Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Well then, Master Cleanse it is!

So I've been battling a headache all day. I've been using white willow bark and it's taking the edge off, but it's not quite doing the job. Every year my body let's me know when spring is on it's way by my headaches making their way back. When I did MC for the first time it was because of the headaches and the headaches have been the reason for my decision to MC each year. As you know did the remedy instead, this is a clear sign that it didn't do the job quite like good ol' MC. I'm also REALLY tired and can't seem to get enough rest. UGH!

Summer solstice is on my birthday and I usually try no to cleanse on my birthday. I might just end up cleansing early, because I can't have too many more days like this. I've had a lot going on right now and a cleanse will probably do me a lot of good on both a spiritual and physical level.

No comments:

Post a Comment