Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Remedy-Day 3

Good morning! So last night I went to be around 8:15-8:30. I was so tired/drained. I did my pre-shower dry brushing and boy did it feel good!!! My cycle started this morning so I'll blame the headache I had on that. This morning I juiced cantaloupe because today is melon day.

Issues so far:

Amount of Mega Greens needed vs. shipping efficiency-I am doing the cleanse with my husband. Went through the 1st jar of Mega Greens yesterday. When I messaged him on FB he said that they only ship every two weeks so you should plan for that. If you are doing the entire five week plan (alone), I would estimate that you will need 3-4 containers if you add the maximum amount to your various juices. Another idea would be to see where you are at the end of the cleansing portion and order according to that prior to the 5 week part of the plan. BTW, there is no expedited shipping offered that I know of.

Juicing out of season-So, yea melon is not in season right now. Shoot a lot of stuff is out of season right now so this is really expensive and I'm trying to figure out where this stuff is even coming from. I am treating this like I do cooking. I'll do it as recommended the first time and tweak it to fit the next time.

Amount of water to drink daily-I was already drinking a gallon of water daily. I decided that he must mean that you are to drink a gallon minimum. Maybe my stomach capacity is too large from overeating all these years. Idk, but I'm going to do it his way this time, and as stated above, tweak for my needs the next time.

Size of Mega Green opening vs tablespoon-I know this may sound petty, but whatever. I was a little irritated at not being able to fit my tablespoon in the opening of the jar. If you tell me that all of my measurements are pretty much in tablespoons, shouldn't your jar accommodate a "regular" tablespoon. For all of you culinary artist, I realize that tablespoons come in all shaped, but most of us use the Dollar Store round one. Anyway I just ended up dumping both jars into a mason jar for less waste and time saving.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you guys are into your cleanse. You're doing this for five weeks? Or did I read that wrong? I have to agree with you on trying to cleanse when fruits are out of season, it's hard trying to find good fruit & EXPENSIVE!! I'm doing this alone so I can't imagine having to buy enough for two or three people. Many blessings with your journey my cleanse is nearing it's end, I have 8 days left then I'll be eating raw for a week & slowly bringing foods back in. I'll drop back in to see how you're doing since you're not on FB for 30 days. I'm gonna miss your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete