Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

The Remedy...the basics week 1

First and foremost, because I believe that we should support African American in business. I will not be giving all of the information that can be found in "The Remedy". He has it packed full of encouragement, hints, nutritional info, recipes (all kinds), exercise, etc so you DO NEED TO BUY THE BOOK!

Table of contents and abbreviated run down:
Part I-The Remedy
This covers the chlorophyllian cleanse. I am REALLY excited about this and I hope I can do it for 2 weeks to replace the week 2 step. We'll see. Basically in week 1 you juice in the morning and evening and you drink 1 gallon of water that contains a chlorophyll mixture. I did choose to purchase Brotha Slom's mixture, but he does give you a recipe on how to make your own. I rather just buy what I need. Thanks anyway.

Since I hinted at week 2 I will clarify for you. During week 2 he does allow for a flexitarian diet. This is intended to prevent heavy meat eaters from slitting their wrist from withdrawal symptoms. I don't really need that week, so I'm thinking that I might double up on 1 of the weeks instead (probably week 1).

Messaged Brotha Slom on FB and he said that my Supa  Mega Greens should be here by the end of the week so I'm excited that I should be ready to start on Sunday aka Spring Equinox!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment