Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Remedy-Recovery Day & some pics

Can I just say how happy I am to be drinking my old chlorophyll? OMG!!! It taste to clean and delicious!!! I will think of Supa Mega Greens, every time I smell pond algae from now to the rest of my life. None of us will even open the jar. I realize that this sounds dramatic, but I don't care. lol I will try the 5 week plan, later on, but I will not spend the money I spent on Supa Mega Greens again. Ever. Never. Never ever never ever never in life...ever.

So anyway, we've eaten some tasty miso soup. It was my first time. I must say that I will be checking miso out again. I'm thinking that I will use it to season my rice or quinoa. It was quite delish. Tonight I we are going to have VERY simple salads, with homemade dressings. Then I'm going to make strawberry banana smoothies for whoever wants it.

Here are some pics for ya!
This is the beginning of my cinder block garden

I just have to add the other side.

I am going to add newspaper to prevent weeds and plant in all the large holes.

I want to use a lot more yard for gardening, but I have to cut down more trees. :(

Dehydrating pears. They taste like candy.

I got this dehydrator for $5 at GW. It has one more tray and a plastic sheet for "wet stuff".

This is what we had for dinner. No I didn't follow the instructions of just squeezing a lemon on this. I did, however make a lemon dressing that I found on line. Of course I put a lil of myself in it and it was soooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment