Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Remedy-Day 2...evening

So my husband didn't want anymore prune juice for totally valid reasons. He preferred peach, which of course is not quite in season here, but what hubby wants hubby gets. I decided since I was spending unnecessary money I would get some pears to juice alongside the peaches. Pears are my fav next to strawberries. Honey, lemme tell ya!!! My juice was DELISH!!!! OMG!!! Why didn't I drink it this morning too? UGH!!! Anyway, hubby said he was gross and as usually wished he had gotten what I chose. ;)

Tomorrow is melon day. I bought cantaloupe and honeydew. I wanted some freakishly out of season watermelon, but all they had were those little science experiment dwarf seedless kind. :( For our fourth day I bought some mangoes that were on sale...wonder why? lol

I don't know if I'm going to do the 5 weeks (4 weeks for us as we are already vegetarian) because this stuff is really beginning to dig into my pockets. I'll probably do it next time with all the juicing and such at the end. It is a really good plan, but I just need to be a little more prepared for it.

Btw, we are getting rid of the microwave. My dawta can in shouting, "Iya, I figured out how to warm food up in the toaster!!!" I was really happy for her, but realized how screwed our children are if anything ever happens. We really gotta do better. My husband was actually the hardest to sell on the idea, but has now thought of 50 reasons not to have one. lol Gotta love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment