Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Cleansing...again

So I decided to do this cleanse for the solstice. Not sure how long I'll do it and I'm not going to stress it. I just have to get over the hump of today I think. So far I've had my water, a mason jar of ginger tea, and I'll be drinking some coconut water in a minute. The reason that I haven't had much so far is, because my money was/is super tight and I couldn't get a case of coconut water in time for today so I'm doing what I can. I have oranges in the house so I'll juice them after the coconut water if my husband isn't back with the coconut water. I am even thinking of doing a couple of day with the MC lemonade (sans the smooth move and salt water). I need to get my body back on track, because I look and feel like shit.

As for Christmas, I am thinking or ordering dinner from Zizi's so that I don't fall all the way off the wagon...again. I'm thinking about it.

That's all for now. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment