Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

My slack ass

Yea so...about that working out thing. My workout buddies car has been down for quite a while and I have used this as an excuse to be slack. I didn't really think that it would last as long as it did, but it has. I'm fat and lazy all over again. I am going to be making some dietary changes, which you can read about here. I am also going to make some workout changes. My focus has been on cardio, and I have learned that while cardio does burn calories it DOES NOT help my metabolism. My husband even reminded me last night that when he was my coach, I saw faster results.

*I would like to take a moment to shift blame to him for not working out with me anymore.*

I started using weights before I got slack and boy that was a good workout, PLUS I don't have to worry about hurting my ankle. I will incorporate the jump rope as my cardio most times. I'm thinking that I will work with doing sets rather than timing myself, yoga every other day to stay limber and prevent injury, and focus on arms and belly. I have new tattoos and am getting 2 more. I don't want Joe's work to be on a flabby canvas. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment